Subwoofer Amplifier/Processor with rack mount option and JLink™ Connectivity
Equipped with flexible features and a robust power amplifier section, the Fathom® SA-600W is an ideal choice to drive a custom subwoofer system in home theater and home audio systems. The full set of Fathom® signal processing features is included, along with additional DSP features, managed through an intuitively designed onboard interface. With its precisely engineered switching power supply and proprietary Class-D amplifier topology, the SA-600W is capable of efficiently delivering up to 600 watts of continuous power.
The SA-600W includes the following features:
Technology Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.)
- Pristine, stereo audio circuit pathways used throughout
- Intuitive interface with LCD display provides detailed control of on-board settings and functions
- On-board, 2-way active crossover (12/24 dB per octave), capable of supporting a stereo system with a low-pass filtered subwoofer output and high-pass filtered line outputs to feed the main speakers amplifier
- Built-in, optimized equalizer curves for use with JL Audio subwoofers systems
- Fixed or variable level control options
- Selectable polarity control (0 or 180 degrees) to optimize subwoofer integration
- Programmable delay controls for the SA-600W s subwoofer outputs and line outputs.
- E.L.F. (Extreme Low Frequency) trim applies equalizer cut or boost at 25 Hz (-12 to + 3 dB) to tailor a subwoofer s response for a particular room.
- D.A.R.O. (Digital Automatic Room Optimization) automatically measures and corrects in-room response to optimize low frequency performance (requires optional JL Audio calibration microphone - CAL-MIC1 - sold separately)
- Three band parametric equalizer with configurable center frequency, Q and gain, to further optimize subwoofer system response
- Grounded or Isolated input mode options for quiet, noise-free performance
- Stereo, high-level inputs accept direct connection from amplified receiver outputs when no line level signal is available.
- Wireless signal connectivity is available via the optional JLink™ Transmitter/Receiver system ( JLink™ TRX - sold separately).
- Automatic turn-on options via signal sensing or 12V trigger. 12V input and output triggers to control additional SA-600Ws or peripheral equipment
- Front-mounted USB port and DFU button provides easy access to update firmware.
- Versatile mounting options for table-top setups or rack-mount installations.
JL Audio's exclusive D.A.R.O. technology uses a powerful on-board DSP to automatically optimize the subwoofer's in-room frequency response. This leads to a superb listening experience, no matter where the subwoofer is placed.
||600 W x 1 at 3 ohms
450 W x 1 at 4 ohms
300 W x 1 at 6 ohms
225 W x 1 at 8 ohms
||Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing or 12V Trigger)
|12V Trigger Output Capacity
||150 mA (1/8-inch/3.5mm mini jack)
||Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks - Input Impedance of 50k Ohms)
||Stereo or Mono (removable plug - Input Impedance of 4.4k Ohms)
||Isolated or Grounded
||Reference (fixed gain) or Variable from -50dB to +15dB over reference gain (0.5 dB increments)
||Low-Pass, with tracking High-Pass Outputs
|Filter Frequency Range
||30 Hz - 130.1 Hz
|Filter Defeat Function
||0 or 180 degrees
||Variable from 0 - 25 ms (0.1 ms increments, Sub and HP outputs)
|Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim
||Variable, -12 dB to +3 dB at 25 Hz (0.5 dB increments)
||Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks - Pass-Through or High-Pass)
||Neutrik speakOn® 2-Pole Connectors (uses Neutrik part: NL2FX)
||Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), requires microphone (sold separately)
|Equalizer Frequency Range
||20 to 160 Hz (1 Hz increments)
|Equalizer Gain Range
||-12 dB to +12 dB (0.2 dB increments)
|Equalizer Q Range
||0.7 to 5.0 (0.1 increments)
||16.84 in / 428 mm
||1.75 in / 44 mm
||13.63 in / 346 mm
||13.5 lb / 6.12 kg
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.