MediaMaster® 105 - Premium, weatherproof marine source unit with full-color LCD display
Enjoy great audio wherever your adventures might take you, with the MediaMaster® 105, a Premium Source Unit designed to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. This full-featured source unit delivers top-flight sound performance and advanced audio features specifically designed for marine and powersports applications. Its rugged, weatherproof (IP67 rated) chassis houses an ultra-bright, 3.5-inch full-color LCD display, with separate Day/Night lighting themes for outstanding visibility, even in bright sunshine. When in motion, you will also appreciate the clean user interface with big text and large backlit controls.
Because sound quality is our top priority, the MM105 is not equipped with an internal amplifier designed to drive loudspeakers directly. Instead, it offers twelve channels of audiophile-quality, preamp level outputs to deliver crystal-clear signals to high-quality marine amplifiers. These are deployed via four configurable, nameable audio zones, each with its own set of independent control options, making the MM105 adaptable to a wide range of system types. On-the-fly, level controls make adjusting each or all audio zones a breeze, while a useful volume limit feature ensures that nobody gets blasted inadvertently. All zones feature our Zero-Clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to keep the audio clean at high listening levels, reducing the likelihood of speaker damage.
With certified NMEA-2000® connectivity, the MM105 is also an ideal partner to your Garmin , Lowrance , Raymarine or Simrad Multifunction Display! (MFD) Features:
Engineered for real-world marine duty
- Tough, weatherproof (IP67 rated) design and construction to withstand the elements
- Ultra -bright, easy-to-read, 3.5-inch (89 mm) full-color LCD display with individual settings for day/night lighting and display themes
- Oversized, illuminated control knob with large backlit buttons sealed behind a watertight membrane
- Intuitive interface with large text for easy legibility while in motion
- Independent user settings for display brightness, button brightness and remote controller brightness (optional)
Complete command of your marine listening experience:
- 12-channels of audiophile quality, 4V RMS preamp level outputs
- Four separate audio zones, each with independent feature/control options:
- Volume: control all zones or individual zones, at any time. A fixed output mode is also available.
- Tone Controls: Bass, Midrange, Treble and Balance can be operated independently or linked with Zone 1
- Subwoofer Outputs: each zone has its own subwoofer output, with built-in, selectable low-pass crossover (Off/60/80/100 Hz)
- Customizable zone names for ease of operation
- Volume Limit: set a maximum allowable volume level for each zone
- All zones feature our zero-clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting tone controls to prevent speaker system damage.
- A dedicated button to adjust subwoofer trim levels ( all or individually)
Built for today's modern media with multiple connectivity options
- Available Digital HD Radio™ (North America) and DAB+ Radio (Europe) tuners for the best in broadcast sound quality and selection
- Global AM/FM radio tuner with RDS (Radio Data System), to display extended FM program info, where available
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner, antenna and subscription sold separately)
- 24 Favorites: store up to 24 of your favorite channels for quick access, across all tuner bands, including Sirius/XM
- Bluetooth® audio streaming with Qualcomm® aptX™ for maximum audio fidelity with compatible devices
- USB1 and USB2 direct-digital connections access music files on your compatible iPhone® or USB storage device; includes 2.1A and 500mA charging outputs
- AUX1 and AUX2 inputs accepts analog audio signals from a variety of audio sources
- Certified NMEA 2000® Connectivity - MFD (Multi-Function Display) vessel control functionality using applicable network cables and connectors (sold separately).
- Weatherproof design (IP67 rated) for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Remote controller options: (each sold separately):
Technology Marine Materials / Testing
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-40 Wired, Full-Function NMEA 2000® Network Controller with Full-Color LCD Display
- MMR-5N2K NMEA 2000® Network Volume Controller
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.