MediaMaster® - Hideaway Marine Source Unit for use with compatible NMEA 2000® control devices - 30 Watts x 4 @ 4
The MediaMaster® 80-HR is a high-performance, powered source unit engineered specifically for marine applications. Designed for out-of-the-way installations, the MM80-HR features certified NMEA 2000® connectivity, with all command functionality handled via two control methods:
- A compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) from Simrad, Lowrance or B&G via your vessel's NMEA 2000® network. (Refer to MFD manufacturer for compatibility info.)
- MediaMaster® MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately): This comprehensive remote controller with color LCD display delivers the full-function MediaMaster® experience via your vessel's NMEA 2000® network.
A variety of mechless source and media options deliver uninterrupted playback of your favorite stations and playlist while on the water. Available sources include a Digital AM/FM Tuner, Bluetooth® connectivity, dual USB connections (with charging output) for a USB drive (32GB Max) or iPhone®, plus a pair of Analog AUX inputs. An auxiliary high-level, MIC source input is also on-hand allowing hailer commands to be broadcasted through the audio system.
Audio output options include a built-in amplifier, capable of driving your speakers with 120 watts (30W x 4 @ 4 ohms) of high-fidelity sound, plus four channels of top-quality preamp outputs from two independent audio zones (Zones 1 and 3).
Zone Output options:
- Zone 1: Preamp (RCA) and Speaker-Level
- Zone 2: Speaker Level (only)
- Zone 3: Preamp only (RCA)
The configurable master volume control permits level adjustments of all zones together, plus:
- Independent level control of Zones 1 and 2
- Separate attenuation control of Zone 3
- Max Volume Limit - Set independent volume level limits for Zones 1 and 2
- Tone Controls - Customize your sound with Bass, Mid and Treble controls
Note: A MMR-40 NMEA 2000® Network Controller (sold separately) or Simrad, Lowrance or B&G Multi-Function Display (not included/refer to MFD manufacturer for compatibility info) is required to use the MM80-HR. One NMEA 2000® Micro-C drop cable (6.3 ft / 1.92 m) and T-connector are included with the MM80-HR. Additional cables and connectors may be required for your specific vessel network. You may also use our MMC-PN2K Powered Network Cables (sold separately) to create your own isolated, stand-alone network.
Need additional information on making MediaMaster® connections"Technology Marine Materials / Testing
View the Help Center Article on MediaMaster Remote Compatibility .
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.