4-Channel Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 4 @ 2 / 75 W x 4 @ 4 - 14.4V
Engineered to deliver reference-grade audio performance in marine environments, every MVi amplifier unites our cutting-edge NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
Outfitted with our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the MV400/4i produces up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, generating up to 200 W x 2.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. Housed in a compact, cast alloy chassis with marine-grade powder coat finish, the MV400/4i is outfitted with corrosion-resistant hardware and connectors.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio T N® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Speaker Output Harnesses (2), 6 ft A/B USB Cable Features:
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- T N™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free T N™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept a wide range of signals levels (up to 16V RMS), offering outstanding noise rejection for clean, clear audio.
- Analog Pre-Outs, with fully independent DSP processing allow sharing DSP capabilities with other amplifiers in the system (4V RMS Max)
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator : Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device. Technology NexD2™ Switching Technology
JL Audio's NexD2™ amplifier technologies are a next-level approach to improving what is already an outstanding Class D design platform. Employing new components and more advanced circuit layouts, fidelity and efficiency have been significantly enhanced. Advanced Rollback Protection
JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events. Differential-Balanced Inputs
JL Audio s Differential-Balanced Inputs are engineered to combat induced cable noise, which is a common problem in car and marine audio installations. This technology allows for the use of conventional RCA cables, while delivering many of the benefits of a true balanced connection and accepting a wide range of input signal levels. JLid™
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).