System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ 88's entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion T N™ Software interface.
- Flexible input design with 8 differential-balanced, line-level analog inputs (RCA), accepting line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs for connection to digital S/PDIF sources.
- Flexible input mixer allows input channels to be combined with full control over each input's level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Remote turn-on output (+12VDC) for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, preset selection and LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
Download and test-drive all T N™ software versions in simulation mode for free (no TwK hardware needed).
Learn More Technology JLid™
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).
|Power Supply Type
||Regulated DC-DC SMPS
|Input Operating Voltage
||10 - 16 VDC
|Standby Current Draw
|Operating Current Draw
|Recommended Fuse Value
|Input Voltage Range
||250 mV - 7.1 V RMS
|Minimum Input Voltage
||10 mV RMS
|Input Level Setting
||Eleven discrete selections from 250 mV - 7.1V RMS
||Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
||Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)
||Analog - Analog: 5.425 mS
Analog - Optical: 5.470 mS
Optical - Optical: 4.860 mS
Optical - Analog: 4.805 mS
||98 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
|THD+N @ Rated Output
||0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
||24 bit / 48 kHz
|Number of EQ Bands
||10 x 8 Channels
|Remote Level Control
|Remote Level Functions
||Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting
||1.85 in / 47 mm
||4.29 in / 109 mm
||6.14 in / 156 mm
||2.58 lb / 1.17 kg
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.