6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 / 75 W x 6 @ 4 - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX600/6i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, producing up a rock-solid 200 W x 3.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio T N® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable Features:
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- T N™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free T N™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept speaker level signals up to 16V RMS, including those from factory systems. Delivers outstanding noise rejection to prevent alternator whine and other noises.
- Optical Digital (Toslink) Inputs permit direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Analog and Digital Pre-Outs (pass-through or fully configurable): RCA Pre-Outs (4V RMS Max) and Optical (Toslink) Output at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Automatic turn-on options via signal-sensing or DC-offset sensing
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
DRC-100 / DRC-205 (Digital Remote Controllers): Offers convenient DSP preset selection and level adjustments from the driver s seat. VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator : Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device. Technology NexD2™ Switching Technology
JL Audio's NexD2™ amplifier technologies are a next-level approach to improving what is already an outstanding Class D design platform. Employing new components and more advanced circuit layouts, fidelity and efficiency have been significantly enhanced. Advanced Rollback Protection
JL Audio's exclusive Advanced Rollback Protection circuit monitors the amplifier's thermal condition and adjusts amplifier operation to eliminate annoying amplifier shut-down events. Differential-Balanced Inputs
JL Audio s Differential-Balanced Inputs are engineered to combat induced cable noise, which is a common problem in car and marine audio installations. This technology allows for the use of conventional RCA cables, while delivering many of the benefits of a true balanced connection and accepting a wide range of input signal levels. JLid™
JLid™ is JL Audio's protocol for digital controllers and for communication of settings between devices (not for audio signals).