Premium 4 AWG 12V Power Connection System for One Amplifier
Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 100A fuse rating. Our compact Maxi® Master Fuse Block is easy to install and allows you to accurately fuse your amplifier. A beefy self-tapping ground screw is also included to help you achieve a solid ground. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper.
What's in the kit"
- XD-MFBW-MAXI Fuse Holder with Genuine 80A Maxi® Fuse
- 19 ft. (5.8 m) Blue 4 AWG Premium Power Wire, terminated with ring
- 3 ft. (0.9 m) Clear 4 AWG Premium Ground Wire, terminated with ring
- 20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue Remote Turn-On Lead Wire
- Self-Tapping Ground Screw
- Rubber Firewall Grommet
- Nylon Wire Ties
- Hex Wrench for Fuse Holder
Bonus: Additional 1-year warranty on JL Audio amplifier when installed by authorized dealer with this Power Connection System!
This kit is appropriate for single amplifiers with fuse ratings from 40A to 100A. Depending on the specific fuse rating of your amplifier, you may need to purchase an appropriate Maxi® fuse separately.Technology OmniSert™ (Patent Pending)
This unique block terminal design results in better mechanical and electrical contact between the wire and the block.
- ANL or MAXI® Master Fuse Block with appropriate fuse
- Master Ground Lug or Self-Tapping Ground Screw
- Dual amplifier connection systems include a 2-way Fused Power Distribution Block
- Generous length of translucent blue power wire and clear ground wire with ring terminals for all connections
- Generous length of blue remote turn on lead wire
- Rubber firewall grommet
- Black nylon wire ties
- Hex wrenches
- Bonus: Additional 1-year warranty on JL Audio amplifiers when installed by authorized dealer!
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.