Premium 6 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 50A Maximum
Ideal for most Runabouts and Cruisers where amplifier location is 10-20 feet (3-6 m) from battery, or closer
Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 50A fuse rating. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included Marine Circuit Breaker. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with two Power Rings) - 2 ft (0.6 m)
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Yellow 6 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft (5.5 m)
- 50 Amp Marine Circuit Breaker - XMD-MCB-50
- Manual Reset Design with High-Visibility Switch (no fuses to blow)
- IP67 Rated: withstands full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep
- SAE J1171 External Ignition Protected: suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank locations
- Stainless steel connection points for corrosion-resistance
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.