Anodised black for stealthy in-wall/ceiling integration, the C-CAM bass drivers combine co-axially with Monitor Audio's renowned 1" C-CAM tweeters, which are twinned and angled on the AWC265-T2 to deliver high performance stereo sound from a single unit where space is limited.
Optional square grille can be used with this model.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- High Performance C-CAM bass and high frequency drivers
- Stainless Steel Trimless' grille - strong and resistant to corrosion
- Non-ferrous Samarium Cobalt magnets for grille attachment - prevent rust and corrosion
- IP55 certified for extreme climate conditions: Salt Spray, UV stability, Water, Vibration, Anti-corrosion
- Patented Tri-Grip Dog-Leg fixings for easy, long-lasting installation
- EPDM barriers to prevent moisture. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber membrane (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Gold plated push terminals with silicon cover
- Stainless fixing screws with Silicone covers
- Tweeter level attenuation (internal) - set prior to installation
- Applications: pool rooms, bathrooms, marine deck, universal outdoor installation
||60 Hz - 30 kHz
||88 dB (both channels driven)
||8 + 8 ohms
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||20 - 60 W
||6.5" C-CAM cone bass driver 2 x 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters (fixed angle)
||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) - Adjustable at the point of installation
||2 x (2 pairs) Gold plated push style terminal
|Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
||251.71 mm (9 15/16 ")
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)
||93.5 mm (3 1/2 ")
|Cut-Out Hole Diameter
||211 mm (8 1/4 ")
||88.5 mm (3 1/2 ")
|Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
||249 x 249 mm (9 3/16 ")
||3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
||Mineral Filled PC-ABS Polymer (UL V0 Fire Retardant, RoHS2 Compliant)
||SS430 Stainless Steel
|Operating Temperature Range
||-34° to 79° C -29° to 174° F
||2.04 kg (4 lb 8 oz)
||CB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.