Metal Matrix Polymer driver cones have a polypropylene base loaded with metallic particles to offer a rigid and responsive structure. They are manufactured using a sophisticated high-pressure injection process, which modulates cone thickness at critical points to optimise stiffness and consistency, resulting in a superior sonic performance.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
||75 Hz - 25 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||20 - 50 W
||2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
|Drive Unit Complement
||2-Way 5" MMP II cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
|Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
||250 mm (9 13/16 ")
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)
||155 mm (6 1/8 ")
|Cut-Out Hole Diameter
||212 mm (8 3/8 ")
||151 mm (5 15/16 ")
|Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
||249 x 249 mm (9 13/16 ")
||3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
||2.14 kg (4 lb 12 oz)
||Gold plated 'push' type terminals
||CB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.