Years Active 2016-2020
The CW8 places all the power in the hands of installer and client. Engineered for control in operation, bass quality and concealment in-room, the compact CW8 cube will add explosive bass frequencies to music and AV systems when tucked behind furniture on room boundaries.
Each little bass-engine is generously specified with custom installation in mind, providing versatile input and control options including RS232 and a dedicated SubConnect PC applet via a wired USB interface.
The compact rigid 18 mm MDF cubic cabinets with regular 25.5 cm dimensions incorporate no fewer than three robust, similarly sized 8" C-CAM drivers. Each system array comprises an active high-excursion drive unit powered and trimmed by potent DSP-tuned amplification, together with twin side-mounted ABRs (Auxiliary Bass Radiators).
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- Ultra-compact cube shape designs
- Twin side-mounted ABR s for increased output and reduced distortion. Higher output than a sealed box and better control and zero air noise compared to a ported box
- High excursion woofers featuring signature C-CAM cone technology
- High-power Class-D amplifier delivering 400 watts
- DSP processing -all functions performed in the digital domain for precise control
- RS-232 for integration with system controllers
- SubConnect PC Applet for full feature adjustment, installer set-up and firmware update using USB
- LFE Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Stereo RCA line level inputs
- Phase switch (0-180 degrees)
- 12 V trigger and auto signal sensing with timer control
- 4 x pre-set equalisation optimised for music, movie, flat and impact with customisation through SubConnect Applet
- Robust metal mesh grille on front woofer
- Rigid MDF cabinet construction with durable vinyl finish
||Active sub-woofer system - twin ABR . 18 mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
|Lower Frequency Limit
||35 Hz (-6 dB)
||350 W RMS @
||Class D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
||Stereo RCA LFE (RCA) LFE Balanced (XLR)
||Flat/ Music/ Movie/ Impact
||0 & 180 degrees
||After approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed Wireless audio source turned off
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 8" (200 mm) C-CAM long throw driver, 2 x 8" (200 mm) ABR
||> 20 ohms
|Mains Input Voltage
||110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60 Hz (Manual Switch selection)
|Dimensions (Including Feet (H x W x D))
||270 x 260 x 276 mm (10 5/8 x 10 1/4 x 10 7/8 ")
||5 - 12 V via 3.5mm mono mini-jack socket
||9.52 kg (21 lb)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.