- Delivered Lumens: 1000lm
- CRI: 90
- Power: 18W, 21W, 28W, 30W
- Input: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- ELV Dimming: 100-10%
- 0-10V Dimming: 100-10%
- TRIAC Dimming: 100-5%
- Rated Life: 50000 Hours
- Construction: Aluminum hardware with acrylic diffuser
- Light source rotates 150 degrees
- Simple, elegant slim profile design
- Driver conceals within the canopy
- Conversion plate for 4 J box included.
- Trimless spackle cover available for 4" square junction box recessed in drywall thicknesses of 1/2", 5/8", 1", and 1-1/4"; accessory not included and can be ordered separately (model# CP-TL-WT)
- Driver concealed within the canopy
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Model & Size
||PL-11042 - 42"
||BK - Black
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.