- Delivered Lumens: 2545lm
- CBCP: 6480
- 2700K, 3000K, 3000K - 1800K, 3500K
- CRI: 90
- Power: 13W, 19W, 25W, 28W
- Rated Life: 50000 Hours
- Construction: Durable die-cast aluminum trim with aluminum heat sink
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Two-piece die-cast construction
- Light engine mounted on trim with springs for easy replacement
- 30° shielding angle design for great visual comfort
- Field changeable beam angle with reflectors provided
- Accepts one Lens or glare control accessory
- Refer to specification sheet for lumens and CBCP data
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Color Temp & Cri
||935 - 3500K - 90
||13W, 19W, 25W, 28W
||BK - Black
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.